We are very excited about our new shampoo. Now, we say this is a new shampoo, but in fact, it is based on Paul’s very first formulation way back 50 years or so ago! The story behind this is fascinating! Do read on…
Because no emulsifier is added, Love in the Layers Shampoo must be shaken before use. The two layers then mix together for application to the hair. During washing, pure and nourishing coconut oil coats the hair to gently cleanse and carry away dirt and grime, and after rinsing a small amount remains on the hair and scalp leaving it beautifully soft and shiny.
The coconut oil and LevensESSENTIE Gold® herbals condition, tone and feed scalp helping to keep it free from itching and flaking.
Chemical foaming agents in shampoo often dry out the scalp and strip the hair of natural beneficial oils. Hair then starts to lose its natural shine, and itchy scalp and dandruff can occur. Paul Penders Love in the Layers Shampoo guarantees a mild and gentle wash with exceptional cleansing power without stressing beautiful hair.
- Shake bottle for a few seconds for the two layers to mix.
- Wet hair and immediately apply the shampoo, massaging into scalp and hair.
- During the washing process the layers of shampoo will again separate and a small layer of pure coconut oil will coat the hair shaft whilst the herbal extract will condition and treat the scalp.
- When you rinse, most of the coconut oil will be washed away, leaving a thin coating of the pure oil on your hair without making your hair heavy.
- Finish with a small amount of Paul Penders Herbal Lemon Conditioner Rinse thoroughly.
which will noticeably improve after only a few washes.